MBASchooled is a digital content platform dedicated to educating MBA applicants, students, and graduates throughout their educational and professional careers. At MBASchooled, we offer insightful analysis on all aspects of the MBA experience, including admissions, academics, student life, and recruiting.
Currently, we’re looking to expand our coverage of the MBA experience, and increase our brand awareness amongst MBA programs. We’re looking for current MBA students to join our team to make this happen, and are actively looking for folks who are passionate about the MBA experience and are interested in helping us further our mission of educating MBA aspirants, students, and graduates. If you are interested in this position, shoot us a quick note at email@example.com
Position Title: Senior Editor & Contributor
We’re looking for a writer to cover all things related to business school applicants and students. As Senior Editor, you’ll author your content on topics such as recruiting, admissions, academics and current events and join a team of fellow contributors who are passionate about educating others about the MBA experience.
You should enjoy visioning and executing content, have a broad knowledge of the MBA experience, and a desire to tell stories and explain concepts to a broad audience. You’ll be responsible for authoring articles, interviews and podcasts for the MBASchooled site, and working with a team of contributors to generate content for the website.
You could be working on
- Writing weekly content for the MBASchooled website
- Identifying and interviewing other MBA’s for the MBASchooled website and podcast
- Updated and posting to MBASchooled Social Media properties
Suggested Skills or Experience
- Demonstrated interest in MBA and Careers
- Journalism or Journalism-like experience (e.g. Blogging)
- Proficient in social media tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Intellectually curious people – Anyone who loves continuous learning and then teaching others about topics related to business school
- Comfort or interest in podcasting and interviewing others
Time Commitment & Compensation
This will be a 5-10 hour per week commitment, with the option to expand your role depending on your schedule. While this is an unpaid position, we will work with you to obtain academic credit from your institution.
What you’ll get out of this:
- An opportunity to further your digital brand and reputation as an expert on topics MBA Education, Careers, Recruiting and Admissions
- Hands on experience creating and building content
- A chance to help others navigate the MBA process while learning about the ins and outs of the entire MBA ecosystem