MBASchooled is a digital content platform dedicated to educating MBA applicants, students, and graduates throughout their educational and professional careers. At MBASchooled, we offer insightful analysis on all aspects of the MBA experience, including admissions, academics, student life, and recruiting.
Currently, we’re looking to expand our coverage of the MBA experience, and increase our brand awareness amongst MBA programs. We’re looking for current MBA students to join our team to make this happen, and are actively looking for folks who are passionate about the MBA experience are interested in helping us further our mission of guiding MBA aspirants and students through their professional and educational careers. If you are interested in this position, shoot us a quick note at email@example.com
Position: Brand Manager
In this role, you’ll have direct control over managing the MBASchooled brand and increasing brand awareness and engagement with the MBASchooled website. You’ll also be tasked with developing partnerships with other key MBA companies and websites to help us increase the MBASchooled brand in the world of MBA education.
In this role, you could be working on:
- Developing a content strategy in order to drive awareness, engagement and traffic to the MBASchooled webpage and social media properties
- Developing content for the MBASchooled website
- Creating a social media strategy for MBASchooled
- Managing and Growing the Weekly MBASchooled newsletter
- Developing relationships and partnerships with MBA students, alum, administrators at Top MBA programs, and key MBA companies
- Creating partnerships with other websites and companies that drive traffic and engagement to the MBASchooled website
- Previous Marketing or Brand management work experience
- Previous experience writing or blogging
- Previous experience with developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with initiating outreach and building relationships with diverse groups of people
- Knowledge of key MBA companies (consulting firms, etc)
- Experience or interest with podcasting and interviewing others
Time Commitment & Compensation
This will be a 5-10 hour per week commitment, with the option to expand your role depending on your schedule. While this is an unpaid position, we will work with you to obtain academic credit from your institution.
What you’ll get out of this:
- An opportunity to get hands on marketing and brand management experience
- The opportunity to build your network with fellow MBA students, alum, employers and administrators at top business schools