At MBASchooled, we’re always looking for people who want to share their thoughts and lessons from their MBA experience. We founded this site in hopes of educating others of what it’s like to be an MBA student and to help MBA aspirants, students, and graduates navigate their educational and professional careers.
Position: Contributor and School Ambassador
Description: Are you someone who likes to write, blog, interview others, or just share knowledge? Join us as a contributor!
As a contributor, you can:
- Write blog posts on the MBASchooled website
- Interview MBA students, graduates and applicants on the MBASchooled site
- Serve as a liaison and ambassador between your MBA program and MBASchooled
Ideal Candidates are:
- Current bloggers looking to find other opportunities to showcase their work
- Current MBA students looking to share their experiences and lessons learned from business school, and develop expertise in particular topics or areas of interest
- Future MBA students who are looking to learn more about business school and build their professional network
- Former Journalists, Reporters, Content creators looking to keep their skills fresh
- Anyone with a passion for business school, sharing knowledge, building relationships, and writing
Interested? Shoot us a quick note at mbaschooled at gmail.com today!