In this week’s podcast, Nick Johnson and I talk about MBA Rankings. MBA Rankings are given a lot of credence by prospective candidates, students, recruiters, and MBA Administrators. We’ll walk you through the following:
- What they mean
- Why people think they are important
- How to consider thinking about them
- How to look at them in tiers, and what tiers we see
- Our advice on how to use them in your search
- Schools we think are hot right now
4:00: Nick talks about how he used the rankings
11:25: Prepare and understand the methodologies behind the rankings, spend time reading about the methodologies before you look at the rankings
12:23:Nick’s advice for using the rankings for your MBA application process
47:00: if you have two offers, which one would you choose?
57:00: Nick Talks about Forbes rankings
1:05: Nick talks about Economist rankings
1:11: What school do you find interesting?
Which MBA Is Best (Article) – P&Q did an article on a professor who evaluated which ranking was most robust